My first ever Etsy treasury! "Baroque Un Paon"

 I won't go into all my life altering details of the first ever Etsy treasury curated, but here is a tidbit how it went:
I watch the treasury list go down to 335. I am excitedly nervous and call my daughter Amber who has created treasuries. I tell her the main treasury is about to open and I want it! (Thanks Zion Shore for my new addiction) She explains "A box will pop up and you need to be ready to enter the title" WHA??? *Panic* I spent hours picking out the items I love, but had no title. Panic, oh my huge panic...lists is now at magic number 333...I spurt out meaningless words for a title. Amber, cool calm and brilliantly creative comes up with Baroque Un Paon. Without even seeing the treasury! Thank You my #1


Zion Shore added us to her lovely "Friends are sweeter than honey!" treasury ~
It was her first time creating and it was a first for us to be included in a treasury too!


 I am now obsessed with the treasuries on Etsy and will be watching the clock for the next one to open.

xo
Teri


1 comment :

  1. It is a gorgeous treasury, hard to believe it's your first! Thank you so much for including my humble ring set amongst such beautiful finds!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! No spam, keep it clean ;)