Delicious Jewelry Designer Kim Voigt

"Growing up on the Southern California Coast, I have developed a jewelry style that is reflective of coastal living....simple, classic, and timeless."








About the Artist:
When I started my company, I primarily focused on designing jewelry with sea glass, but over time I have grown to love using other materials as well. Sterling silver, semi-precious stones and a product called Precious Metal Clay have become a part of my regularly used materials. 
I started collecting sea glass as a way to keep my children busy. We have spent countless hours walking up and down beaches looking for that perfect piece and each one of us has a favorite color…mine is aqua.  
My vision for Mermaid Charms has always been to create jewelry that makes people remember a great vacation , a simple walk on the beach, and the lazy days of summer.

Sea Glass Necklace























 

Sea Glass and Carnelian Necklace























 Gold and Pearl Earrings




Fine Silver Old World Initial Necklace














 








 Fine Silver and Gemstone Necklace























Sea Jubilee Hoop Earring Moss
























Mermaid Charms is offering FREE shipping with guaranteed Christmas delivery through 12/18! http://www.mermaidcharms.etsy.com
A personal note:
The Gemalicious Gals have had the pleasure of getting to know Kim via twitter, facebook and etsy. She is a genuine heart. Follow her on twitter, friend her on facebook and be sure to stop in her Etsy shop and drool over the handmade lovelies!

xo
The Gemalicious Gals

1 comment :

  1. I always admire works from Mermaid Charms! Great job once again!! Especially love the Sea Jubilee...gorgeous combination of the colors and stones!!
    Belle Chen

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! No spam, keep it clean ;)