Delicious Jewelry Designer Arita Ghedini

Arita of Daisy and Mister was Gemalicious Beads 1000th sale.
We appreciate them stopping in our shop and are excited to share their gorgeous work with you!

"About my work; I originally trained as a graphic designer attaining my Bachelor of Fine Arts in 1998, however found with time that my interests also encompassed making jewellery and other accessories. Initially this began as a hobby with most of my works being created as gifts for family, friends and later weddings. The time has now come to expand and share my creations with a wider audience.



Necklace, Shell Pearl and Sterling Silver, Towering Forest


I draw inspiration from nature, travel, culture and various art movements, always keeping and eye on current trends and fashion. I have a penchant for all things French and particulary love creating romantic, dreamy pieces with a touch of vintage.


Bracelet, Lampwork and Oxidised Sterling Silver, Golden Orbit



Earrings - Mookaite and Sterling Silver - Twiggy Sticks


Growing up, creativity and artistic pursuits were very much encouraged in my family. My grandmother was a very skilled crafts person who sold many of her wares. My mum is an accomplished painter who sells her works and also teaches art. Like these special ladies I too hope to share my artistic creations for the enjoyment of others.



Earrings Sterling Silver and Czech Glass, Gypsie Reign in Cream




Earrings - Pretty Baby - Angel Skin Opal and Oxidised Sterling Silver




Art provides me with much joy and fulfilment.
I hope my creations similarly bring much happiness and enjoyment to you."



Necklace - Cube Modern - Black Onyx, Crystal Quartz and Sterling Silver




Find Daisy & Mister on facebook and keep up with happenings in the store, new products and promotions! http://www.facebook.com/DaisyAndMister
Check out Aritas blog, there is a gorgeous necklace giveaway ~ but hurry...it ends November 4th! http://daisyandmister.blogspot.com

And of course be sure to stop in DaisyAndMister on Etsy to see more droolicious designs!

xo
The Gem Gals

Comments? We LOVE them! Click the comment link right down there ☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟

2 comments :

We love comments! No spam, keep it clean ;)